We shall initially work on understanding the
- Performance targets and
- Overall scope of work
Once an in-depth understanding of your needs and objectives we will move into the Planning Phase.
- Which functions will be outsourced.
- Performance metrics of each function.
- Number of FTE’s required for team.
- Management structure of team.
- Employee skill required to perform function.
- Level of education required.
- Experience required.
- Certifications required.
- Training period required for each function.
- Software / technology requirements.
- Specific software to be utilized.
- Any software-specific training requirements.
- Timeline of transition.
- Cost factors.
- Success measurements.
Transitioning your operations is one of the most critical steps in the process.
The following implementation structure will be in place to ensure a smooth and quality transition.
- Map “as is” the process to be outsourced.
- Gather and create documentation for team training.
- Include policies, procedures, step-by-step processes and instructions.
- Employee guides, and software use guides, etc.
- Select and train the offshore Team Leader.
- Select India Delivery Team.
- Employees are selected to be assigned to the clients account based on client specific requirements, i.e. education, experience, certifications, etc.
- Offshore Team Lead trains offshore Delivery Team.
- Initial pilot begins, running parallel process to your onshore delivery.
- Quality assessment of pilot run.
- Upon acceptance of quality assessment, full migration implemented as per the timeline.
- Management team to hold routine meetings (weekly and monthly) in order to review performance, quality and overall satisfaction levels with you.
- Continuous process implementation analysis and reengineering.
- We will continuously make improvements to the processes in order to achieve increased Quality and Productivity.